GAMEDAY BOOTS - OFFICIAL RULES
General. There is NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY to enter or win the Gameday Boots Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). Purchasing a product or service from Gameday Boots, Inc. will not affect your odds of winning. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Gameday Boots Center, Inc. (the “Sponsor” or, in the alternate, “Gameday”) with a principal place of business at 4612 Burleson RD Unit K, Austin, TX 78744. This Sweepstakes is governed by United States law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND RHODE ISLAND.
1. Entrant Acknowledgement. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THE ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO ALL OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE ENTRANT AGREES TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY AMBIGUITY OR ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE SWEEPSTAKES ITSELF, AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ALL DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE BINDING AND FINAL. The Sponsor reserves the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the Prizes from among eligible entries received prior to the date of termination. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes.
2. Prizes. The prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes and their fair market value are as follows (the “Prizes”):
a. Boot Exchanges. A winner may exchange a pair of boots awarded in this Sweepstakes for size and fit reasons only. Instructions for Prize exchanges will be included in the Prize shipment.
b. Costs. Gameday Boots will pay the cost of delivery of a Prize to a winner at the one address specified by the winner. ALL TAXES AND ALL OTHER EXPENSES, COSTS OR FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF THE PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS.
c. No Returns; Substitutions. No assignment, transfer or substitution for cash for the Prizes is permitted. Gameday Boots will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes.
3. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States. Entrants must be 18 years of age. Proof of age is required. The Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, agents, attorneys, representatives, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win the Prizes.
4. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes period will run as promoted. Prizes will be awarded based on the time period that entries are received.
5. How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must do one of the following:
a. Facebook. Go to www.facebook.com/GamedayBoots. Click on the “Like” button. You will then be directed to the Sweepstakes fangate page powered by Woobox LLC. Navigate to the Sweepstakes entry page by clicking on the “Sweepstakes” tab and complete the registration form by providing your full name, email address, date of birth, and acknowledge your agreement to these Official Rules.
6. Winner Notification.
a. Gameday Notice to Winners. Gameday Boots will notify winners of the Prizes by email within three (3) business days after the drawings of the winner’s name. Gameday Boots will communicate with the winner by email. It is the responsibility of a winner to contact Gameday Boots within fourteen (14) calendar days after Gameday Boots sends the Prize Notification in order to receive the Prize.
c. Winner Information Required. The Winner Response must include all of the following information: boot size and gender. IN THE EVENT THAT A POTENTIAL WINNER DOES NOT PROVIDE ALL OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED, GAMEDAY BOOTS MAY DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON AS THE WINNER.
d. Email Accounts. The winner must be the rightful owner or have authorized use of the email account that receives the Prize Notification. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner shall be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account was opened. Gameday Boots is not responsible for any change of email address, postal address, or phone number or for any failure of a potential winner to receive the Prize Notification.
7. Selection of Winners. The winners of the Prizes will be selected by random drawing as set forth below. The drawings will be conducted by Woobox LLC, a third party representative of the Sponsor with a principal place of business at 810 Main Street, Vancouver, Washington 98660. The Prizewinners will be selected on the drawing dates listed below from all eligible entries received during the entry time periods described in Section 5.
8. Alternate Winner. IF A WINNER DOES NOT RESPOND TO GAMEDAY BOOTS WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) CALENDAR DAYS AFTER THE PRIZE NOTIFICATION, OR CANNOT BE OTHERWISE CONTACTED BY GAMEDAY BOOTS, THAT PERSON WILL BECOME INELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE AND AN ALTERNATE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED. An alternate winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries received during the applicable entry time period within thirty (30) calendar days after the initial winner fails to respond. The alternate winner will be sent a Prize Notification. It is the responsibility of any alternate winner to contact Gameday Boots within fourteen (14) calendar days after Gameday Boots sends the Prize Notification in order to receive the Prize. In the event of non-compliance with any of these Official Rules by a winner or an alternate winner, the winner’s Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
9. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning the Prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. Prize Winner Requirements. The Sponsor will send the following documents to each winner via e-mail or U.S. Mail: (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility; and (b) a Publicity and Liability Release (collectively, the “Releases”). Each winner will be required to sign (and, in the case of the Affidavit of Eligibility, notarize) and send back to Gameday Boots at the address set forth in Section 1, the Releases in order to claim the Prize. A WINNER MUST SEND THE RELEASES BACK TO GAMEDAY BOOTS WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE RELEASES ARE SENT BY GAMEDAY BOOTS. IF A WINNER DOES NOT SEND ALL OF THE RELEASES BACK TO GAMEDAY BOOTS WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THEY ARE SENT TO THE WINNER, THAT PERSON WILL BECOME INELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE AND AN ALTERNATE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED. Each winner will also be required to provide any other information required by the Sponsor to comply with applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to the payment of income taxes.
11. Winner Publicity. ENTRY CONSTITUTES PERMISSION GRANTED TO SPONSOR (EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW) TO USE WINNER'S NAME, CITY, STATE, LIKENESS AND/OR VOICE FOR PURPOSES OF ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION.
12. Limitation of Liability. EACH WINNER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGES CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY HIS OR HER PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF THE PRIZE, AND RELEASES THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY SUCH LIABILITY. None of the Released Parties are responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, hardware, software, telephone, cell phone or computer malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes, inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, errors in these Official Rules, any human or electronic error, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by telecommunications transmissions, lost, late or damaged. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties (a) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries; and (b) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or cell phone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, internet service provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF THE PRIZES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE RELEASED PARTIES’ WEBSITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
15. Winner List. You may obtain the name of the winners in this Sweepstakes by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List, 4612 Burleson RD Unit K, Austin, TX, 78704. You may obtain a copy of these Official Rules by printing them from Gameday Boots’ website located at http://www.gamedayboots.com/officialrules or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Official Rules, 4612 Burleson RD Unit K, Austin, TX, 78704.
16. Amendment. These Official Rules may be amended by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Amendments will be posted on http://www.gamedayboots.com/officialrules. Unless otherwise specified, any amendments will become effective at 12:00 a.m. central time on the day after they are posted on http://www.gamedayboots.com/officialrules. By entering this Sweepstakes after the amendment of the Official Rules, you are consenting to be bound by the amendments.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties; Manufacturer Warranties. Certain third parties manufacture the Prizes. For information on the product warranties provided with the Prizes or any limitation of liability in connection with the Prizes, the entrant may visit the website of or contact directly such third party product dealer or manufacturer. GAMEDAY BOOTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FUNCTIONALITY, DESIGN, OPERATION, OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES. ALLENS DOES NOT MAKE, NOR SHALL IT BE DEEMED TO MAKE OR HAVE MADE, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW) WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES.
18. Governing Law; Venue. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT EXCLUSIVE VENUE FOR ANY LITIGATION BETWEEN YOU AND GAMEDAY BOOTS SHALL BE IN TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS, AND SHALL BE BROUGHT IN THE STATE DISTRICT COURTS OF TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS, OR IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS, AUSTIN DIVISION. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to waive challenge to personal jurisdiction or venue (including without limitation a challenge based on inconvenience) in Travis County, Texas, and specifically consent to the jurisdiction of the State District Courts of Travis County and the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, Austin Division. The Sweepstakes, these Official Rules, the entire relationship between you and Gameday Boots, and any legal proceeding arising therefrom (whether based on contract, tort, law or equity), shall be governed by, construed in accordance with, and enforced pursuant to, the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.